Monday, November 18, 2013

The End of a New Beggining


It has been a long journey in this new writing style that consisted of many long nights, hours spent fussing with my poor internet connection, and a lot of thinking and focusing that I have put into my blogs, but I can say that it has been a great experience for me. Discussing the courts failures to obey the rules they enforce, satisfy the very citizens of this country, and to remain fair, has been an interesting and easy topic to write about. Seeing the many problems one faces everyday due to the court system has made my priorities in writing to fight away the advantages the court has over the people as an inspirational process, not only for me but also for my readers. I’ve learned that my opinion does in fact matter and that there are many other writers who also have stated their views and have made their point across to their audience without any problems that couldn’t be easily fixed.

My abilities for writing an organized informational blog were tested each and every week and it only gave me more of a drive to do better than what I did before. Being able to have my teacher and also my peers as a backbone to improve my writing skills have been the kind of support that I needed to be able to get through the whole semester. Since there were so many arguments for or against the court system, at times, it was hard to find the right way of saying things, finding supporting details or supporting facts, and persuading my opposing audience. But with all that pressure that was building up inside of me I knew it was all there for a reason; to overcome all obstacles I faced.   I managed to use all the advice given to me to see the difference I have made from my very first posts to my last ones.

The feeling of knowing that you have become a part of your community is crucial to the progression in your work, and as a result, I have had over 1,100 page views that have lead me to believe I have most definitely accomplished my intentions to spread the word out about the courts crooked ways. I have been able to include my personal experiences along with public cases to explain that these decisions the court system have made can affect anyone, even people you never thought would have so much going on. It is our given right to our freedom of speech and with this right I believe if used enough, the world can learn to communicate and become a better place for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. You have had 1,100 page views? That's outstanding! Congratulations on writing such an effective blog that you gave yourself a platform for making both yourself heard and for helping those who are victims of an unfair justice system in America. I certainly hope that you continue this fight with career choice, activism, and heart. Well done this semester!

    ReplyDelete